I'm such a dork. Today, I was getting ready for work, and actually excited to go there. I was looking forward to seeing customers, coworkers and the products! I love those products. Before you go on thinking how lame and nerdy I am (cause I am, don't you worry) chew on this: how many people get to say they are looking forward to going to work? Excited to go to work! Now who's the nerd :) I'm so blessed that God has brought me where I am today. Not just a job, but a good one, and not just a house, but a free one, and not just a husband, but an awesome (and hilarious) one at that.
God has blessed us through this journey, and I am so grateful for it.
See if there's a store near you!
An interesting read if you have a moment and are interested in some of the reasons that make this a company different than other retailers.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We like feedback!