Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recovering :)


I'm happily recovering... hardly any physical side effects at this point (3 days out). I'm loving my new eyes, I haven't seen this well since I can remember. I started wearing glasses in 3rd grade (1992) and contacts in 6th grade. My last prescription in 20/20 terms was somewhere in the ballpark of 20/800. They say when your eyes are that bad, they kind of stop keeping track in those terms. The doctor explained that if you can only read the large "E" at the top of the reading chart, you are 20/200; if you are twenty feet away, it looks like it is 200 feet away. But now, I see just about perfectly! I see clearly, some halos around lights, but generally pretty darn clear. It's amazing, I highly recommend it to anyone trapped by their glasses or contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like feedback!